Sinister: Pubs, insults and up-the-bum sex.

geoff geoff at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 5 12:17:31 GMT 2000

Children, please!

I have a couple of sinister-type pearls of immeasurable wisdom.
Watching a video-only release arthouse lottery-funded avant garde
short film, as I do on those long winter evenings, I heard this line
of dialogue:

"Resorting to child-like innocence is no substitute for despair"

and I thought of you.

And seeing as the list seems to be as preoccupied as ever with
up-the-bum sex, another little thing I heard on radio four. The
prostitute to the taxi driver: We both sell ourselves on the streets
- the only difference is I never take anybody the wrong way.

This made me very sad. Where is a lad to go if even the ladies of the
night won't try it? I suppose there's always rent boys, but I can't
help thinking it's just not the same, really. A really rather
adorable glittery scott called Harry seemed rather fond of suggesting
I had a penchant for those fluffy, flocking creatures, sheep. He even
went as far as to suggest that my preference was for the male of the
species - the horns allowing me greater purchase.

Why I didn't hotly deny it and accuse him of unnatural relations with
italian water-spaniels, I shall never know.

Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. I shall bid you adieu.

geoff x

PS: I am compiling a guide to London pubs which will be published
on-line. Any suggestions for pleasant or unusual pubs I should be
including would be welcome.

Premonition	+44 (0) 20 8552 2212

[http://www.premonition.co.uk/]

Graphic Design	Photography