Sinister: Baptiste in the Garage.

Simon Bell simon.allstar at xxx.net
Thu Jan 6 03:56:57 GMT 2000

I believe that some people may have heard of a band called Baptiste. They
rock the world, or parts of it anyway. They are the first signing to the
shiny new...

SUPER-ANALOGUE RECORDINGS.

They are playing Upstairs at the GArage (London) Thursday 13th January, and
people who wear their badges upside down are particularly welcome, because
they are sweet. Does anyone else have a problem that leads them to always
type the letter 'A' as a capital when it follows another capital. If so
perhaps this could bring us closer together. If you would like a cheap
discount flyer for this event please email privately. It's like a secret,
you know.

The millennium bug made the batteries run out in my torch and Belle &
Sebastian to be on a fuzzy Channel 4.

I must say I like the bodyparts page, its much better than those sweets of
the same name. Except for the chest. Sorry.

Love

Simon Allstar.