Sinister: My gift to you - no catches - so you can bask in it's majesty

Tom Lennox jude at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 6 00:12:09 GMT 2000

Just sitting back here in my old childhood room relaxing to John Peel
(Visions Of Johanna is sounding very contemporary indeed) but really I can't
say I have anything to relax from as I've been sitting here all day - give
or take the odd 20 minutes of pacing around or chewing on bits of food - and
all yesterday and the 2 days before that sat here too.  Which is kind of
depressing.

So I could write my essay, but it was more amusing to write fantasy deaths
for all my friends so I did that instead and besides they had it coming
dumping me here alone whilst they all skipped back to university early.

I should keep a diary or soemthing cause then you wouldn't have to indure
all my gripes and woes.  But I don't.

And now playing, Nick Drake - very nice I bet alot of you enjoyed this
choice...  so obvious aren't you, good ol' wholesome Peel knows just how to
press all your buttons.

And now I'm the master in the art of allusion thanks to Steve Kado, which
freaked me cause it made me realise that you can just write something
throwaway and somebody else will keep that bit in their mind when it's long
gone out of your mind.  But I was REALLY freaked out cause I was wearing
cords at the time and the chances of that in my wardrobe must be minimal if
not less so , so from now on always write stuff like it flows out of your
mouth, like reams of vomit and if you stop to think what you're gonna say
next then you're probably not listening to what I'm saying.  You can check
back on your mails afterwards yeah sure and thank the Nesmith family for the
gift of Tippex.  This paragraph may be pondered in your own times.

Bored.  Bored.  So bored.  "Bored people are boring" says my Gran, the alive
one naturally and maybe she's right, but she bores me and she should stick
to the racist ad-libs like my grandad cause at least there's always the
possiblity that if the wrong person hears the old man turning red over
"goddam niggers and wops" they might just smack him in public and I get to
laugh at the fact that someone has finally got him back for all these years
of bigotry I've had to endure.  Oh my pain.  La-la.  I know that
grandparents sentance was all really horrible in so many ways but sometimes
I get like this when I don't get enough oxygen from the pure source of the
air I breath.  Happy lovely thoughts.  Back to being happy.

Anybody got any cool ideas for things I could do with myself?  Arson?
Petty-theft?  Wantant vandilism and destruction?  Or perhaps I could just
cruise the school gates?  Tigermilk?  Well maybe some other day.

Mark your sealed down envelopes with: `Kix for Tom` and wing them this way.

Frustration seathes thru my brittle bones but I wish you nothing but love
dear listees
Tom