Sinister: ugh. january dull. can only talk like cave person.

kitten mouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Thu Jan 6 00:36:01 GMT 2000

hi kids,
hope everyone had a super new year.  today was the first day
i read my little sinister digest email since before xmas.  just didn't
have the energy to read all those emails.  didn't even get out of
the house for new years, just watched it all on tv.  ugh.

start up with my radio shew next week again.  hopefully we'll
be on the web soon, so i can embarass myself with my dull,
repetitive taste in music and horrible meandering dj style in front
of a whole new, international audience on the internet.  promise
me at least of few of you will listen in sometimes, eh?  it'll be really
inconvenient timing for those in england and etc (9 pm Pacific Time
works out to be something like 5 am in the UK and France, I think).
but maybe being on the web will make it a better show, because then
people can email me with their requests and i'll  be forced to learn
about new more obscure but nice music that i hadn't heard before.
like kahimi karie or something.  she's weird.  but interesting.

anyway, gotta go.  running down to reading frenzy to get my horrible
unsold (most likely) drypoint etchings i had there during the december
cheap art bazaar.  good luck in the new school semester, to all you kooky
students, btw.  maybe i'll see you on jeepster chat sometime.  i go there
when i get bored of tv.
sincerely,
andrea
kittenmouse radio
(mondays 9.00-10.00 pm PST)
kpsu 1450 am
portland, oregon
kittenmouse at hotmail.com
www.kpsu.org

can't look at the sky without looking right thru it