Sinister: Greetings from Denmark

John Hyllegaard memolabels at xxx.dk
Thu Jan 6 02:00:20 GMT 2000

Yes... I'm the new member, coming from this little funny country in the heart of Scandinavia.

How I spent my new year's eve, night and morning I've neartly forgot, but I remember a lot of music (sadly not B&S), loads of light and this
wonderful homemade icecream around midnight. Came home 9 am in a taxi, and sadly to say... not with an angel!!

I hope the new millenium will bring more focus on B&S in Denmark...the critics have no doubt about the quality, but when you're from a country where Aqua is top of the pops... what can you expect?

I got the Tube show recorded by a friend in England and I reciewed it just before Christmas... I couldn't find out if it was the "TV-advertising show of the year" or a music programme... Well; The new song was really OK, and I'm looking forward to the day when my B&S collection climbs up to eight.

Post-new year greetings
John