Sinister: rok lok! ROK LOK!

aconover at xxx.net aconover at xxx.net
Thu Jan 6 04:19:18 GMT 2000

the rok lok is a local signal that us in the music scene give each
other... it's like, "yeah, we're a hard loud band and you're our
friend and let's YELL!" i'm not so hard, but my band is, and when i
hang around with them too long i start to feel mean and just want to
curse and drink, which i usually do.

my new hefner record got here today. darren is an odd fellow. i hope
i get used to him, because it seems like quality stuff. but what
exactly did stuart m. do on this record?

by the way, i mentioned this before, but no one responded: lizzie
claims that the study at stow shirt is not meant to be read as an
imperative, as in "study at stow or i'll break 'yer knuckles", but is
simply reporting that there was a study done, like "we conducted a
study on belle and sebsatian, and found that they were actually hard
rockers instead of twee." i disagree. will someone help?

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at:
 http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~conover/tempus/main.html