Sinister: Willennium Greetings

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 6 12:40:06 GMT 2000

Happy new year everybody. How's tricks?

Well I had a good time over the holiday really.
Catching up with people, opening presents and that.
Oh, and I have become clinically addicted to the game
of backgammon. Not very rock'n'roll, but...I like it.
What I don't like is that godawful version of the
Rolling Stones song that those charity people
released. Urgh.

I'm always glad when the season is over mind you, not
least because it means that all of the part-timers
will get out of the bloody pub and leave the rest of
us to it. It's a good job that I am a reasonably
tolerant man and am willing to surrender my seat in
the corner for a fortnight per year.

>  The top fiveis
>currently Radiohead (518 votes), Marillion (285
>votes) (I'm not makingthis
>up), Blur (187), The Cure (159) and Oasis (152).

Hmm. I can't help but think that a certain mailing
list may have been abusing the internet voting
facility. Marillion fans, eh? *tch* Honestly, if you
really must subvert 'the system', at least have a bit
of fucking originality.

I saw 'The Tube' on normal telly the other night. I
thought it was bollocks, apart from our boys and girls
and Macca's always good for a laugh I suppose, bless
him. Chris Moyles is unpardonably oafish and that 'A-Z
of Dance' was simply Not Funny At All. He said 'E'!
Hahaha! I loved that song that B&S played though, I'd
never heard it before. Lovely.

Now we've got digital telly round at ours so I can
watch MTV Base and M2 all day, excellent. I watched
'US Marshalls' with Tommy Lee Jones the other day. I
mentioned this to my work colleague Ann this morning,
who informed me that Tommy Lee Jones is married to
Pamela Stephenson. Bloody Hell, that's news to me.
Billy Connelly won't be too happy.

Anyway kids, I'm off. Massive love to the whole lot of
ya,

William x

=====
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage