Sinister: i heard that the best part of waking up is folger's in your cup - is that true?

heather emes micro_groove at xxx.com
Thu Jan 6 16:48:44 GMT 2000

hello darlings.  happy un-birthday to all of you & happy birthday to me!  i
am officially 22 years old today, even though my birth certificate is dated
january 6, 1977.  my mom says the doctor was very tired so he wrote down the
wrong year, but i say that doctor owes me a year's worth of drinks.  my day
started with listening to holiday's "ready, set, go" & cuddling with my cute
little fuzzy grey kitty.  i got all fabulous-looking & left for work, late -
as usual.  i raced a ford contour & cut off a bus in my tiny car & i made it
in at 8:02!  not bad, i must say.  so here i sit, still sleepy, waiting till
work is over so i can go out w/ my friends & drink & play shuffleboard.  i'm
curious as to what you all do on your birthdays.  if i had money to spare
i'd take a vacation day & spend it doing princess-like things.  i'd go to a
day spa & shop for presents all for me.  then i'd have a party with all of
my friends & i'd wear a tiara.  we'd all sit in a hot tub & drink champagne
& eat candy & smoke cigars.  then we'd play twister & eat ice cream in bed
while watching "pretty in pink".  then we'd go to a disco club.  we'd
probably get sick afterwards & then i'd have to look for new friends.  it's
a good thing i'm poor.  anyway, i wish everyone a wonderful day & little
fuzzy grey kitties of your own.

-heather e.