Sinister: Kissing Glue...

Juan Moya jcmoya at xxx.net
Thu Jan 6 17:26:20 GMT 2000

So, I met this girl from Canada. She was visiting her mom for a three
week period that ended yesterday. She became a regular at the bookstore
and I told her that I'd be happy to show her around town. For three
weeks I tried to tell her about this show or that, but it wasn't until
Monday that we got it together and went out for a while. Four hours of
driving around Miami, stopping at this bar and that, consuming this and
that. Talking about politics, religion and sex. Mentioning my girlfriend
once in a while just to help me keep things in perspective. We were
walking along the beach, the breeze blowing in from the ocean. The both
of us in short sleeves.  She said  "Toronto is cold." I told her that I
was well aware of this, even though I had never really seen snow.  I
said, "Miami is always humid." She's gone now and she doesn't even have
a computer. We'll have to keep in touch the old fashioned way. Am I
wicked? My thoughts were unpure...

NME reports about a special packaging box set thingy of three of the
ep's. It's great for those out there who don't have them yet, but for
those of us who do, it's just another temptation to spend money that I
for one don't really have.

Well, I'm supposed to be writing an article for a magazine about the
local music scene here and instead I'm telling all one thousand and
something of you about my love life.

By the way, is there anyone out there who owns an Ibanez Talman? I just
bought one and it feels and sounds great.  I'm looking for any feedback
on them that I can get. Thanks.

all right then, back to work.
Until the next wave crashes against the shore,
J.C.