Sinister: removes her sinister diapers

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Fri Jan 7 07:08:29 GMT 2000

Hello...none of you know me...yet..but i just wanted to say hullo..introduce
myself or some thing like that...I live in the states..oklahoma to be
exact...yes well this posty isn't too exciting...i just hate being a
lurker...and I wanted to say hi (i've said that three times now) ok,um
yeah...i'm new to Belle and Sebastian a wonderful friend introduced me to
their music last year this time, and since my passion has grown...I suppose
that is all that matters or doesn't matter...
ciao bella
iris
I am drunk  with gravity