Sinister: He had the flu at the age of 24

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 7 14:04:08 GMT 2000

Caught Apocalypse Tube whilst recovering from
Christmas lurgee.  Funny how any headache can be
increased ten fold by the application of Chris Moyles.
 But nice performance when it eventually arrived.  I
sat up for as long as I could manage to see if they
returned.  Instead I found my ears boxed senseless by
Robbie 'bow before my cheeky grin' Williams.

Finally saw 'Dogma' the other week.  Enjoyed it but
it's the first Kevin Smith film I wouldn't recommend
to people who've not seen other Kevin Smith films.
Easy on the in-jokes there, boy.  Jay & Silent Bob
hilarious as ever.

Helpful hint from recent life experience:  Never leave
your mobile phone on a train.  Expecially when it's
not yours.

That is all... Laters.

Rob.