Sinister: He had the flu at the age of 24

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Fri Jan 7 17:59:20 GMT 2000

i got the flu for my christmass present,
it lasted till just about yesterday.
the gift that keeps on giving , wouldnt you say?
so ummmmmm i got new flanle sheets for christmass too!
i think they went perfectly with my illness....the pale gray
matched perfectly with my red feaverish cheeks.
everything eles was the kind of gifts you would give to someone you dont
know that well, or dont like very much...like little glass & fake gold
jewlrey boxes, verry ugly candles, and bath smellies.
i didnt know what to think really, i thought this was some kind of message
my family was sending me....either its "we dont know you"
or its "we dont really like you"
mind you i am greatfull for them, but sometimes i just wonder.

b&s content:
as i was at my friends house durring the holidays helping pack because shes
moving,some freinds came by, and they played alot of radiohead! alot!
so i asked if i could put in somthing different, so guess what i put in?
i'll give you 3 guesses....
and to my utter shock, none of them liked it,"we dont like 70's music"  my
friend even said "hes sings off key"
am i missing somthing here? or are they just stupid?
but theses are the same people who enjoyed episode one from starwars
too....otherwise having very good taste
well gotta go bye
angela