Sinister: PLEASE READ: Exodus, Movement of Jah People

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Sat Jan 8 18:19:33 GMT 2000

OK chums it's time to move to our new spiritual home.  Although the
list's been ticking away happily since the heathen Esosoft infidels
swooped down on us just before Christmas, we've been living on borrowed
time: the lists have had the same addresses via Uri Geller style magic
tricks, but they've actually been going through a different server,
which we're borrowing.  We're now about to move to our new permanent
home after I send this message, courtesy of the rather sexy Miss
Print's printing shop at missprint.org.

This is therefore a pretty important message, and I want you to all
take out the pen sets your Aunt Hettie gave you for Christmas and
write this down: ALL list addresses change as from now as follows:

To send mails to the list,
 send mail to: 			sinister at missprint.org

To subscribe, unsubscribe, set digest, set nomail etc
 send mail to: 			majordomo at missprint.org

It's easy: everywhere you used to use "majordomo.net", substitute
"missprint.org".  "majordomo.net" should now be seen as the mark of
the beast and to be avoided.  Everything should work just the same.

If you forget the above I'm afraid I don't know what will happen to
your mails: you might get an error message at some stage, or they might
go into a black hole.  I'd love to send you back a redirection message,
but I don't think I can except maybe for a short while.  So please
please remember this, and go away and destroy your old mails you may
have kept telling you how to subscribe or unsubscribe so you don't try
that way in future.  I'll update the WWW pages now, and when the new
list is up (matter of minutes hopefully) I'll send on a new version of
the joining instructions for you to paste in your scrapbooks.  None of
you need to rejoin or anything, just remember the new addresses.

You've all been very well-behaved over Christmas, and I got a lovely
book about misfits, a teddy called Joseph, some sexy raspberry body
glitter and a rude vibrating sheep from a few of you.  You are
forever in my heart :)  I'll mail you all again in a few minutes from
Miss Print's front parlour.

Honey x

missprint.org: it's where we live :)