Sinister: a man, a plan, a canal, panama

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 9 16:40:18 GMT 2000

just wanted to wait until i had a good opening before posting.  my sister
spent new year on top of a bus shelter with some naked men.  there.

as for me, i was in gorgeous glasgow with gorgeous ***** (yes, i do have a
new sweetheart, and yes i am a brazen hussy), watching the sun rise, sleeping
all day and utterly fucking up my circadian rhythms for a good few weeks.
went to a northern soul all-nighter on the 2nd which turned into a warped
cinderella/werewolf style nightmare: all fine and great until about 3am, then
i turned into sleep-deprived monster from hell and started growling at the
boyfriend and giving the evil eye to anyone who so much as thought about
treading on my toes, before collapsing in a corner to wait for the first bus
home (not until 8am, sadly.)

also watched 'the umbrellas of cherbourg' again.  it's dead good, you know.
i wish my outfits reliably matched the wallpaper, it must give such a sense
of belonging.  on the other hand it's perhaps not the main thing on your mind
if your boyfriend's left you up the duff, you're being wooed by a moustacioed
(sp?) jewel merchant, *and* you have to sing in tune even when you're just
ordering coffee.

i was transfixed by the tube, despite the awfulness of 98% of it.  struan
looked like a hedgehog caught in headlights, and still managed to sing like
an angel.  quite an achievement.  maybe they should have imported robbie
williams' lap dancers to b&s's set, just to get him really disconcerted.
mind you, isobel's sexy whistling gave them a run for their
(underwear-stored) money anyway.

tigermilking on friday was the usual feast of fun, with mark continuing his
valiant efforts to get people to dance to kate rusby.  but inevitably it was
britney spears who proved the real floor filler.  later, kevan, liz and pam
had the sensible idea of saving energy by emulating the gregory's girl
horizontal dancing thing, and i wandered through london in the rain trying to
find a bus home.  (finally got in at 7am - 'cause, hey, that's the kind of
crayzzeee girl i am.)

and to coincide with sinister getting a new home, i'm getting one too.  yes,
i have finally bitten the bullet and am due to move out of my gran's house
and into a brand new abode in brighton in 2 weeks time.  i'll be sharing with
a train driver.  how cool is that?

'buzzwords' is coming on nicely now, but i still need creative nuggets for it
if anyone would care to oblige.

# un cafe au lait/ s'il vous plait.#

a bientot,  archel xxx

ps: that cockney vampire on buffy said 'wanker' last night.  it was so funny
i nearly dropped several stitches.

pps: 'alot' as in dividing up spoils is spelt with two 'l's, nick.  there's
room for more than one pedant around here, you know.

Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com