Sinister: the beginning of the end

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Sun Jan 9 21:48:12 GMT 2000

hello all. it's so nice to have this new home. spain was nice. how did you
find it kat? the only problem was that my family nearly killed each other
(ourselves?) but after a few days we mellowed out a bit. also i am not a
fan of seafood nor veal. this was sometimes a problem. i ate lots of
french fries. it was sad to come home a nd discover that it had just
snowed. i also felt like a terrible evil tourist as i could not remember
any spanish from the course i took several years ago. i tried to speak to
people as little as possible.

i got my belle and sebastian badges the day before i left. they now adorn
my bags but no one has commented on them yet. sadly at work we are no
longer allowed to bring in our own music, so no more belle nd sebastian to
brighten the long boring days.

tomorrow marks the beginning of the last term of classes for me for my
undergrad degree. it scares me a lot. i feel old much of the time. my best
friend growing up (who is no longer my best friend on account of her not
being a very nice person) got engaged to be married over christmas! i wish
i could enjoy my youth more because i know that when i'm truly old i will
look back at myself now and feel cheated.

anyway. i could really ramble on for a long long time. wallowing about my
boyfriend leaving for workterm for 4 months. insulting the person who
actually thought magnolia was good. it was a tedious frustrating
pretentious piece of bullshit. don't waste your time. only 2 redeeming
moments...ok. i'm done.

happy new year everyone.

-di

"i respect those who have faith even though they are ignorant"
-hemingway