Sinister: of owls and such

Ellen nelle at xxx.se
Sun Jan 9 21:39:58 GMT 2000

hiya all

i watched a cartoon on tv the other day, one of the cutest i ever saw,
actually. i think our own jenowl would like it too, since it was about
this owl called fritz being an expert on music - just classical music,
though. absolutely no jazz. and when he and his owl-wife had four little
baby-owls one sang like caruso, one  played the violin and one the
flute. but the fourth one wore a tight red jacket and jammed; "i love to
singa.." and he did this little cute dance, waving his wings.
his father didn't accept him 'til he got to sing on the forest radio.
poor thing.

anyway.

my listcrush unsubcribed over christmas. i miss the smell of him.

i have to confess that i havn't been listening to b&s that much lately.
mainly cause my dad bought me a john lennon collection for christmas-
"beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy.."

and if you remember the irish boy who i was to visit in london but never
got in touch with since he'd gone to poland over night - he's finally
returned from the dead. yes!

and as gertrude put it: "dear hamlet - cast thy coloured nightie off,
and let thine eye look like a friend on denmark.."

hu?

; )

*love*
/ellen