Sinister: Its the end of the whirled as we know it(and I feel fine)

Nick Kinsella nickkinsella at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 10 12:02:39 GMT 2000

Dear friends,

Umm, hi. Just left the nursery. A bit nervous, you
know. First contact and all that. Everyone seems
really nice though, friendly. Honey seems grand, too.

What to say. Happy New Year, everyone. Bit late,
though. Sorry. Errmm. Best say something profound,
then leave. Alright then: Populism is Unthinking.

There.

Still here, though.

Christmas was nice, Claire (wife) and me spent it on
our own. Joe (brother) visited a bit. Just packed his
wifetobe off on a plane to Zimbabwe for 8 months (she
works there). Played him B&S songs to console him (B&S
content, hurrah!). Still tough on him, though.

New Year, nothing special. Just quiet, really. A few
friends round, a few laments.

Back at uni now. Hope I'll be here more often, but
exams and that, you know.

Take care everyone. God Bless.

Paddyorkie

*and then, after a while, they left, and all that
remained was beauty, silent and bereft*