Sinister: I'm never going to be electable

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 10 13:19:45 GMT 2000

Dear all,

It's a funny old world isn't it? But how can it not be with the likes of
Les Dennis and Brian Conley amongst us? Where would we be without Les
Dennis? I shudder to think. But only cause it hurts so.

I'm presently suffering from a lack of sleep, probably because of the
haunting visions I've been having since David Moore recounted tales of his
wearing a boob tube. It's not an entirely unpleasant thought it's just not
something you really want to take to bed with you if you want any sleep. I
don't think that sentance turned out quite as I meant it. Freud eh? What
did he know about slips. I bet Mr Moore's got many more women's
undergarments than he ever had.

Anyway onto other things, Tigermilking was much fun again if I remember
rightly, so big ups to Mark, Sam, Kevan, Stevie, Lucy, Starry and Lixi.
Almost enough DJ's to from a top pop group. Maybe. It was also very
pleasant to see the charismatic Alastair down in the Big Smoke again with
his quaint dialectal mumblings.

And can I continue the "Ask Michelle corner" about Jefferson Airplane and
other similar bands? As I finally got the double CD 2400 Fullton Street for
Christmas, I've got most of the tracks already but it's a lovely orange
package, a bit like a fine mature Red Leicester. Admittedly it was a
present from me but luckily I already knew Santa didn't exist, and I'd like
more info about hippy shit please Michelle. And obviously this is not just
to annoy someone who turned down booze for a snooze on a Saturday night.
Sorry, I've realised that I've probably confused many people with the line
Santa doesn't exist, it's really OK kids he probably does exist he just
doesn't visit me as I like hippy music. It's a fair cop really.

Silly me. I really thought I had nothing to say.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)

P.S Massive props go out to Jam Sandwich, Killah!, Monster and Muncher.
Actually, I really fancy some crisps now.