Sinister: She had a poke at the age 13

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Mon Jan 10 13:57:08 GMT 2000

Miss Honey asked...

>Did anyone in the UK watch "Digby The Biggest Dog In The World" over
>Christmas on TV?

Nope, but does bring back wonderful, if not slightly politically incorrect, memories of Exeter school days.  Digby was in fact in the seventies the name of the local funny farm, and so with great disrespect to some of Exeters more colourful characters, they became known as Digbies.  The application of this term was obviously widened to any child who showed any signs of learning difficulties.  Oh school days eh ? Is it any wonder we all have complexes..WHAT? It's just me???

Our very own lovely Feather Dastoor mentioned the snippet in Select in WH Smiths....Well, I have it on a very reliable sauce that the whole band appear in a full-frontal pose in the latest edition of Mayfair gentlemans magazine.  Honest, you go down your local newsagents and give it a scan tonight.  I'm always looking through those quality publications for a glimpse of our favourite alcoholics.

TOPSHELFARAMA.

Bollocks to you then.

Adrian
xxx