Sinister: poor little lobster

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Jan 10 15:57:32 GMT 2000

I would like to post a personal apology to the lobster I ate on Saturday
night. It was a happy little thing, swimming around, playing lobster games.
In walks one sister little angel, who is slightly sloshed, and well you can
guess what happened. He's having his revenge on me though. Has has made me
very ill and I deserve it. It's been years since I've eaten meat, and it
will be a very long time til I do it again.
I finally got 3..6...9 seconds of light. I'm all happy. My collection is
almost complete. Okay it's not but I wanna look kewl anyway.
Oh yeah, I want all you little torontonian sinsterites to email me. I miss
you all dearly and feel that we should do another little get together. My
little kitten, Etta, says she misses you too. I would post on that board
thingy but for some reason my firewall here has forbidden me to look at
it...must be that body parts page...
love and squishes
a.