Sinister: new, nouveau, neu, etc.....

Miss Cressida Jane Darwin cdarwin at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 10 20:58:56 GMT 2000

hello!
i'll be very surprised if i ever see this e-mail again as
my computer has a very creative little sense of humour when
it comes to messaging people. although i now know several
people on the bbc news team because of it (don't ask).

i am new, but especially observant people may recognise
the name, as andrew dean kindly enabled me to make a
special guest appearance sometime back wittering on about
beanz' djing skills (skillz).
fortunately i recovered.

the tube appearance was good but short, surely some outakes
should be forthcoming, (perhaps an It'll Be Alright on the
Night appearance?). i think the pod 2000 will also go far...

i'm enjoying our tapetree and making some excellent
compilations out of this. it makes up for the imaginative
Christmas presents.
What I Wanted: Original Tigermilk and portable record
               player.
What I Got: Juggling balls.
(sweet jesus!)

it's nice to finally talk to you as well as read you.
hope you excuse the formal full name line. i cannot get
this thing to behave.

cress
Cressida Darwin
c.darwin at sghms.ac.uk
St. Georges Hospital Medical School
Opinions expressed those of the author and not the institution