Sinister: as if by magic an old friend returns

Owen Lowery ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 10 19:52:18 GMT 2000

Well I'm back at uni for a week or so with the intention of doing some
of my dissertation so in order to avoiding having to actually do some
work I thought I'd say hi to you lot.
Christmass and new year were fun drunken times for me and and not very
wide magic users throughout the globe and I've only been threatened with
violence in my home town twice since I finished uni for the break so as
you can imagine I'm in a pretty good mood (laast time I was home I got
threatened twice and I was only there for 4 days so you can imagine how
much better it is now)
as you can see I have no real news so I'll go now but first I have to
thank Ailsa (again) for giving me somewhere to stay when I was in
Glasgow (again). thanks

see you all soon
    owen (the narrow wizard)