Sinister: Prepare for trouble, yes and make it double....

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 10 22:38:04 GMT 2000

I know it's not the first time i've said this, but my yet to mature mind
really warms to Team Rocket out of Pokemon (with a little slash above the e).

Hello Sinister-land.

Is everyone happy in their new home? To be honest, I think it's much tweeer
than the last one, though the lack of money-grabbing poo eaters trying to
destroy our list might account for that.

I've been reading, oh yes I have. Books about ships. Since ships are my new
hobby. Ships, for all you who don't know, are big boats which float on water.
And I've decided that I like them.

Today "The Little Grey Rabbit" was on telly. It's very twee indeed and there
was an owl in it. Also, I'd like to see the other programme someone mentioned
about the owls. Which sounds very fun.

I'm knitting a patchwork quilt now, and it's coming along nicely, when i can
be bothered working on it.

I once thought I might try rugby for a hobby, but it didn't work out, because
I didn't like standing on people's necks to get a ball off of them. But I
like watching other people do that on telly. It looks fun from there.

I bought Looper's Y2K single last week when i was in glasgow. I also got a
blue pinafore thing made of very weird material, because everything's cheap
because it's January. I was at my gran's too, who lives in glasgow. But I
just fell asleep on her bed, after dinner, because I didn't want to talk to
people.

My scanner's working, so I might send a photo of me to the sinister site.Then
again, I might not. I'll end up with lots of mail telling me how ugly I am.

I watched the tube. It was ok, but I didn't really like isobel's jacket much.
Stuart Murdoch was looking a bit like the actor, Jamie Bamber. The song was
bluddy good though.

I'd better go and eat worms. Chocolate ones.

Jen