Sinister: Why did I wake up?

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Tue Jan 11 14:59:57 GMT 2000

Hello everyone,

        Well lets see its 6:31 A.M. but thats not what matters lets see I
woke up to find well to be frank dog ::insert favorite poop word::
everywhere. The whole house stinks and I can't clean it up or else the mean
kids at school will make fun of me. Whyyy Me Whhhy Me.

        Then if that wasn't bad enough I went in the shower and the hot water
doesnt work so I had to take a fast cold shower as opposed to a hot shower
where I can be lazy. Then I looked in the fridge and all the coffee is gone
then I realized I had'nt done an essay to do in english.

        So now I'm cuddled infront of a piece of crud heater the kind that
takes till the next messiah to heat up and I'm listening to TIJAMRS E.P. and
crying to Slow Grarafiti when a choclate coffin and milk but I'm not very
hungry after seeing the dog doo. If this is just the start of my problems
then I dread whats next.

-Damon

"Ever tried.  Ever failed.  No matter.  Try again.  Fail again.  Fail
Better."- Samuel Beckett