Sinister: Who's Afraid of Y2K?

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 11 21:35:57 GMT 2000

The Future of tomorrow TODAY,

I hope all you cool sinister kids had a cool new year and by the sounds of
it you all got
very drunk and had a good time. So this is Y2K, I've just parked my hover
car in my
garage and my robot is making me a cup of tea all quite nice really.

I spent Christmas in Paris which was fantastic and new year in Jersey which
was equally
as good but I don't remember the latter because I was slightly drunk and
dancing to
Millennium by Robbie which they played 8 times at the party I was at.

Onto B&S content only a little though I'm afraid, Tigermilking was fantastic
thank you to
everyone who attended I had a fantastic time dancing to great music, I'm
sorry to that
American girl for talking utter crap to her but I was slightly drunk and was
running out of
things to talk about, i hope that little Greg who run away screaming when me
Alasdair
and Sarah were ment to look after him, iwas never good at babysitting.
Thanks to
Alasdair 'n' Sarah for putting up with me that day, cheerrs.

Nat West are showing the Littlest Hobo adverts again, I love that bank now
soooooo
much, i might open an account.

Anyway got to go now and wash my hover car, see you all soon and remember if
you
can't be good, don't get caught being bad.

just before i go, huge thank you's to Honey for keeping the list going , i
know that a lot of
peoplw would agree with me that without the list there life's would be
pretty dull and it's
really good that it was saved soo cheers Honey.

love DAVID XXXX

'the milky bars are on me'