Sinister: I Tiresias

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Jan 11 22:04:56 GMT 2000

Hi Top Shelf Fans,

Michele & Martin can nag me all they like, but the threat of The Enforcer
holds no terror for me, as Damon is a scholar as well as a gentleman, and
having studied his Eliot, knows the third part of The Waste Land well. So
we have reached an agreement about the absolute necessity of sparing the
world a sight of the Moore bosom. You'll have to content yourself with
sniggering at the 70's pornstar moustache on the As We Were page  :)

I know there's no relevance to Belle & Sebastian in this, but at least its
short :)

Wear Your Foghat With Pride,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK