Sinister: Dirty Dream 3

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Wed Jan 12 03:15:30 GMT 2000

Dear Sini-victims,

Here is my rant for the day.

Today I got a call from an ex-girlfriend who I broke up with a year and
a half ago. She was near where I work so she wanted to meet for lunch.
This is the same ex-girlfriend who contacted meone New Years Day to see
how I was doing. So we went for lunch and....well.....she tried to get
me to ditch work for the afternoon and go to my place. There was
definitely strong overtones to which my body responded favourably.

You may recall, or not, that on Christmas I was contacted by yet another
ex-girlfriend, she ended up sending me her pic and asking what I thought
of her home perm. I told her she looked like Queen Elizabeth I. She did.

Now the problem with my lunch date is although she was insanely jealous,
something I can't stand, she was quite fun in areas where considerable
nudity occured. Tha't stuff you don't forget. So the idea of spending an
afternoon, and quite possibly the evening languishing in the arms of an
attractive lady, is something the mind will not easily displace. Even
more so, the body's responses were of the type where the effects will be
long felt.

I declined the invitation because I was too afraid of the possibility of
becoming reinvolved with the person. Many times I was given to the
impression that she was most interested in me for my cooking, both in
the bedroom and in the kitcken. (Okay, so deal with it, I'm a really
good cook) I did not want to return to a relationship where I felt like
a chinese restaurant will added items on the menu. But damn! she was a
good lay.

So I walked her to near where she parked her car and bid her good-bye. I
also gave her a kiss and wished her a happy New Year. She didn't stop at
one. I managed to extricate myself from the situation and return to work
to finish my afternoon. It was difficult to concentrate as you can
imagine, even worse was trying to be creative on a job that is destined
to be ugly no matter what, and I can assure you that I was already
having  shitty day, so the alternative was quite alluring, but I didn't
do it.

Now I am wondering what the hell is wrong with me. Am I getting old and
my hormones declining so that they no longer rule my life (not that they
ever did, uh huh) or is it that my brain is capable of controlling my
body and keeping me from harms way. Might also be that may apartment is
a really complete mess and I really didn't want to bring anyone home
until I cleaned up. But now that I think about it, did she want me for
the sex or the Shrimp Fettucini she really liked?

I should mention that there is no B&S content beyond the fact that had
she and I spent the afternoon, I most likely will have played it while
we were dancing about somewhere or another.

So please expect me to be cranky for the next few days as a result of my
stressful day. I have noticed that I am quite agressive in Quake Arena
and I have no idea why. Not that my crankyness will have any bearing on
anyone remotely aquainted with the list, but I am hoping that you will
let the rest of the world know in case they should come in contact with
me.

And another thing. I didn't have a really good supper, I only had soup,
but I didn't feel like going out.

Alexander

Oh, I almost forgot. I burned my mouth the other day on soup and it just
healed so I stupidly just burned it again, along with my tongue.

I'll shut up now. I wonder if there is anything on television?