Sinister:in the reliable fashion of ink polaroids

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Jan 12 05:59:50 GMT 2000

They all said It couldn't be done, well mostly my mom said it couldn't be
done, no one else knew about it. but I made pants today. I've always been
good at sewing butmostly i would just make cute patchwork purses or jean
purses, or add panels to my preexisting pants to make them more 'wide leg' I
can't stand those pants that are like carrots. soo straight with terribly
narrow legs and ankles too. The only person they look good on is ewan
mcgregor in that heroin movie. so i made them without a pattern and they came
out amazing i am sooproud, even my mom likes them so i know i must have done
something right because she never likes the things i sew up the material was
insanely cheap at wally world.two dollars a yard so i snatched it up and it's
great material the one is thick grey and heavey not so like canvas but close,
and the other which was only a dollar a yard is sort of an olive colour,and
it is more like tweed, four yards each. woo.So i'm excited. yeah.

 So now i'm having this weeklong argument with a friend online about my
'heritage' or whatever you want to call it She's telling me that i'm not
english because I wasn't born there, nor have i been there excluding whilst i
was gestating.  my whole famille is from england excluding my father and my
grandfather who are both GI. and my uncle who happened to be born in america.
when my grandparents were stationed in california. it's a stupid argument eh?
she's 'italian' but she's never been to italy so i tell her she's not
italian. it didn't sit well with her, oh well i'm not someone you want to
argue with. I never never lose...most of the time.

B&S CONTENT:
I was glancing through an old issue of Spin magazine, (well not too terribly
old January's issue, but February's issue is out already so it is old by
magazine standards....)>but I found this pic at the back of the magazine it's
of richard colburn the drummer, for B&S, drr.He's on the far left and some
unknown girl is giving him the traditional W for whatever reason.the other
people are just people. no one of importance unless it's you. <  I thought
perhaps you all would like to have a gander so I scanned it for you all  but
the listy thing won't let me send an attchemnt so i reckon if you would like
to see it i'll glady mail it to whoever asks for it.the caption says richard
colburn drummer for Belle and Sebastian stops by between shows. It is for the
college music journal in New York they are at CBGB's or the hilton and
towers, the caption isn't clear and it states these two locations for the
goings on.

Iris
I am drunk with gravity