Sinister: revisionist wank

mike windisch windisch24 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 12 16:56:36 GMT 2000

not that it's entirely relevant, but perhaps this whole manual servicing of
percussionists stems from the fact that their own god-given wanking limbs
are filled with drumsticks.

here's to the hope of ample rim-shots on the next b&s release; and while I'm
at how's about some more harmonica.

at any rate, the only thing that I can think to say to end this post is that
after my conversion this new year's I can no longer classify that original
genius Stuart Murdoch as anything other than a warbling puss.