Sinister: German Sheisse Videos

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 12 17:17:36 GMT 2000

My band was played on the radio today!  Zoinks!  It felt totally weird to
hear us on the radio, but in a very good way.  It makes me feel like I've
actually done something pretty good, but in an odd way if we ever have to
play that song again it'll feel like I'm playing a cover.  I'll get over
that.  Its a great motivator I must say...
I remember along time ago someone said that the sitar was the all-time worst
instrument to hear on an album, but after much thought I must disagree.  The
instrument that makes my skin crawl the absolute most is the alto-saxophone.
YE GADS I CANNOT STAND IT!  "Listen to What the Man Says" is only song that
it sounds halfway decent on, and thats even pushing it.  It just screams old
guy, Kenny G, "I'm trying to sound mature" vibes.  It also makes every song
sound like it's meant to be played in a dentist's office for some reason.  I
hate it very much.  If I ever hear it again, it'll be too soon.
Speaking of soft rock crap, does anyone else hear where Michael Bolton got
his start in "The Long and Winding Road"?  I love that song as much as the
next guy, but I can't help feeling it somehow spawned a demon.
Dick Colburn getting wanked?  Is this a new "wank the drummer" trend or is he
suave like that?  Wow, on camera no less...
Back to bed

Steve C.