Sinister: You, Tiresias

Damon Seils (Enforcer) seilsd at xxx.net
Wed Jan 12 17:30:49 GMT 2000

Venerable David Moore,

I was laughable as a scholar, and I am only barely a gentleman. More of a
NICE BOY, perhaps. You are right, though. I have had contact with the third
part of The Waste Land. It is a vile, icky, rude bit of verse, but it
achieves sufficient tartiness for my purposes. And this is precisely why I
must insist that you not use it as an excuse to avoid displaying your
wrinkled dugs on the body parts page.

Consider yourself warned. I have been civil. Michele and Martin are at my
command. Do not tempt me.

Of wider concern...I've been meaning to say something about the striking
resemblance in appearance between the beloved Mick Cooke and the less
well-known Steven Mackintosh of the British stage and screen. I hesistate
to admit that Mr. Mackintosh caught my eye in a 1992 episode of Inspector
Morse. Hmm. I guess I didn't really have anything to say about it, other
than to bring it to our collective attention. Related comments of a sexual
nature may be sent along to me (with as little delay as possible).

Waiting for DICKIE to slip,

The Enforcer