Sinister: the wheels of the bus go round and round...

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jan 12 18:13:11 GMT 2000

k, I have a question to put to you little sinister boys, girls, undecided.
When, in winter, you get on the bus and are all wrapped up in cardies,
doctor who scarves, and bums padded with corduroy (sp?) why is it that the
bus is 40000 degrees??? Maybe this is just a Toronto occurrence, but since
everyone is already prepared for the weather, shouldn't the person seated
closest to the door, ie. the bus driver, be dressed for the cold as well?
Hmmm...in wanking news...without drummer though...anyone seen the rude new
twoonie? We have this coin now with an Inuit, a stick, and a round thing. It
looks more like he's banging the earth...quite impressive though, being hung
like a planet I guess, eh?
Oh well, back to sucking corporate dick...
angel blackwell