Sinister: ooh, steven mackintosh, luvverrly

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 12 22:41:08 GMT 2000

ohmygod someone on sinister mentioned steven mackintosh

ALERT ALERT PATHETIC OBSESSION ON THE HORIZON

steven mackintosh has become the stuart murdoch of british acting for me i.e
a complete idol who i love and would almost forfeit seeing oxford united at
wembley to meet ( and we're only 3 games away from the auto-twiddly final!!
i can't contain the excitement!! ). unbelievebly this is almost solely based
on his role in 'undercover heart' alongside daniela nardini (sorry non- uk
dwellers, feel free to delete), and i have made next to no effort to hunt
out the rest of his work. mind you he was also tres good and shifty in some
series about this couple adopting a kid from eastern europe. i think it was
called 'bad blood'. it was cool.

ok, outpour over, you can come back now.

i'm off to see primal scream on sunday!! yay, i can't wait! and i know this
is list abuse, but i have two requests of anyone in the oxford area:

- if anyone's going to see the primals at the zodiac do you want to meet up?
- go see the samurai seven at the zodiac on saturday cos they're luvverrly.

also, if anyone knows aberdeen or glasgow well, either the cities or the
universities, could you mail me privately please? not only do i have to sort
my life and university applications out over the summer (a long way off i
know, but i'm trying to avoid thinking about the exams, and rather more
about my life after this summer), but me and my best mate are going on
holiday there in march. any reccommendations would be gratefully received.

just to add a point to the new music discussion: i don't care if a band are
'original' or not if i like them. there are plenty of qualities in music
that appeal to me such as lyrics, emotion, tone, voice, catchiness (i.e
britney spears) etc., and 'cutting edge' can refer to varying aspects. you
could argue stuart murdoch has a 'cutting edge' voice if you take my mum's
point of view:

how can those poor band members cope with listening to that awful off-key
drone all day? he shouldn't even be allowed to sing in his shower...etc.

anyway MUST go revise for stats a-level module on friday. i have been saying
that all day but i mean it this time....

lots of love
rachel xxx