No subject

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Thu Jan 13 13:22:08 GMT 2000

Angel enquired...

>When, in winter, you get on the bus and are all wrapped up in >cardies, doctor who scarves, and bums padded with corduroy (sp?) why >is it that the bus is 40000 degrees???

NO - Why in winter, when you've avoided falling arse-over-tit in the snow, miraculously walked through an arch of gutter-puddle spray from White Van Man and then found a non-stop undercover route to your chosen bus stop - DO I GET TO SIT IN THE FUCKING SEAT THAT SOME DRUNKEN FUCKING WHINO TRAMP BASTARD HAS JUST THAT MINUTE PISSED ON, IN ME BEST FUCKING SUIT AND ME HOMER SIMPSON BOXERS ?

That's why in 1929, I bought myself a very unenvironmentally friendly Triumph Acclaim and she's still going to this day.

You're all wrong on the Traditional W - you miserable shitbags.

Obviously the Trad W is going to involve some sort of visual stimulation - I don't know, say Issue number 47C of Commando comic - and an old well holed sports sock from the 3rd year of High School.

Drumsticks and 3rd parties me arse - your all sick.

Right I'm of to scour the Top Shelf of Alldays in some vain attempt to find Master Percussionist Monthly.

Love and Wetwipes,

Adrian.