Sinister: Back to SSSR

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 13 14:15:27 GMT 2000

Here we are:

New house,new year,(I hope)old faces, even new faces are welcome too,of
course.

I didn't post anything earlier as I had nothing to say with B&S content
and no debate about some other more mundane affair was going on that
concerned me in such way I could not refrain my impulses to add my two
pences to it.The situation has not changed but there was another message
from Ally Cook, who didn't drop so many quotes as in previous ones, and I
forgave him generously he didn't quote me neither.Nothing to
quote,true.It is a poor excuse to justify my literary incontinence, I
know.

Isobel's bum : It is not small, that's all I am going to say.No clue what
W stood for about Richard.I am afraid I am a stereotypical pop-consummer
who never notices drummers,but Superchunk's one.My friend in Spain was
amazed that Stu M was never going to be again in his late 20's and I
believe he is mad trying to get Stu's personal coach-for-life's direct
line. He has reached the respectable age of 27 and is suffering a
pre-middle age crisis.

Anyone was listening to Radio One about 9.45 on Tuesday? Some song called
'Volveras' was played.I thought the aliens had invaded the earth finally
when turning on my transistor,apparently tuned to Radio 1 frequency to
hear some song with Spanish song-lyrics sung by someone Spanish.They are
some band in Elephant Records, but who exactly?

Hello to all Hackney and Stoke Newington-based Sinisterines. All the flats
about there reminded me this morning strangely of the state where my
parents'home is...I could have been born if I where British, I suppose.

Stop being philosophical. 'Giappanese a Roma' is bad, don't buy it!!!!!!!!

A.