Sinister: Bum.

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Thu Jan 13 15:10:39 GMT 2000

Steve Kado asked...

> i'm only mentioning this because you seem like appropriately twee people
> and you would know these things.
>
> does anyone remember an animated tv series called 'the green forest' or
> some such?  it had a bunch of forest creatures (rabit, badger, bluejay?)
> having various adventures... the theme music repeated "...in the green
> forest, the greeeeen forest...." several times.  since christmas eve i
> havn't been able to get that out of my head.  i keep thinking and
> thinking about it....arg.

You don't mean Acorn Green do you?

Hi folks, after a short lapse in my posting duties, or something like that,
I have returned to be the insane voice of Cumbernauld once again.

The worst thing about insanity is, of course, the inability to control what
you speak of, and I may have let slip things that I shouldn't have (you know
who you are). I'm sorry. I'm insensitive and stupid and I ain't gonna let it
happen again.

Okay, serious bit aside, I'm going to attempt to organise another Glasgow
Meetup in the near future, so if anyone has any requests or ideas, please
drop me a line and let me know.
Also, if anyone is going to see Death In Vegas, Muse or Beck in Glasgow,
again, let me know.

Well, it was a Sinister New Year for me in more than one meaning. I managed
to convert a new acolyte through the wonders of my all-time favourite B&S
song, TIJAMRS. <yaay>
I also managed to get my first kiss ever on Hogmanay, which was rather
pleasant. I have now gained some sort of self-control, and am no longer
attracted to ever third girl I ever meet. (on a vaguely similar line, I
happen to think that Isobel's bum is fine, and has surely been mentioned
enough now to warrant the Enforcer to obtain a snap of said anatomical
feature for the Bodyparts page)

The bad meaning was just through all the thinking time I had - I've realised
that out of my four close friends, I only get along with one. I feel
isolated from the others (through no fault of anyone) and have realised that
after 12 years, we are finally beginning to drift apart. Who knows what the
future brings, eh? Maybe I'll find a fantastic bunch of mates around the
next corner, maybe I'll be stuck with just one or two for the forseeable
future, or maybe something will happen to bring us all together again -
although such things tend to be tragedies, which I've had quite enough of
for a while thank you very much.

On a B&S topic (shock! horror!) why are Jeepster not going the whole hog and
putting all 4 EPs in the new box set as opposed to just 3. For that matter,
why bother with the box set in the first place, why not just re-release the
EPs in a style similar to Tigermilk's recent dusting-off..?

I am back, people. Get over it!
--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm
  Came the tranquil and the calm"