Sinister: we've got the twenty-first century breathing down our necks

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 13 16:05:00 GMT 2000

bonjour, missprinters of the world.

alexander wrote:
>damn! she was a good lay.

which i repeat in the interest of keeping sinister healthily un-twee.

james wrote:
>the lovely Archel (blatant name dropping, sorry) lead me and David to
Victoria

(and that's victoria *station*, not some local lady of the nuit, honest.)
perhaps a kind way of reading the situation, as well.  if by leading you mean
walking in front, then that's what i was doing... (but only to hide the look
of growing disorientation and desperation on my face.)  goldfish have a
better sense of direction than me.  dead ones.

i saw a fox on the train yesterday (well, i was on the train, the fox was
sort of scrambling up the embankment).  i've never seen one before in this
area.  was i wrong to be excited? (no, *not* sexually.)  although later Sweet
were on totp2 doing 'fox on the run', which is, i understand, about a sexy
laydee.  gran got interested at this point because whatshisname out of sweet
is friends with my uncle.  hurray.

nice to read all those positive reviews of b&s.  boyfriend (who seems to have
become intriguingly anonymous, which is rather fun) has been threatening to
write 'the really good bad review that's just crying out to be written', even
though he likes them.  must be the withdrawal symptoms of losing tigermilk to
ailsa...

a sad thought: when i move next week i may well have to unsubscribe.  ah,
such a cold word to denote what is a far more painful and complex process...
my new train driver housemate/landlord had never heard of b&s, but said he
likes quiet music so we could be on to a winner.  just as long as sophie
(also moving in) keeps her drum n bass fetish in check.

so, here's to my last days of disco,

luv archel xxx

ps: The Other Reason I Am Sad To Be Moving Out:
"So, do you think you'd like to be on the Internet, gran?"
"Not really, dear.  I wouldn't know one end of a net from the other."

*********
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com