Sinister: We want information

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 13 16:28:45 GMT 2000

Dear all,

According to my sauces, namely hollandaise and cheese, which may have
curdled and be most wrong, the fine Maggie Philben and the noise known as
Philippa Forrester have been appended to the All Tomorrow's World
presenters line up. And also the fine Super Furry Animals and the noise
known as Sonic Youth are apparently now on the All Tomorrow's Parties line
up.

Also Kate Rusby on Radio 2 next month as part of the Folk Awards.

A slice of brevity? How refreshing... I feel all David Moore-esque and for
once it's got nothing to do with breasts or tubes.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)