Sinister: yet another excerpt from the recent chaiers du cinema

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Thu Jan 13 22:07:33 GMT 2000

oooh...the green forest. i think you have the name right, but i was only
about 4 when it went off the air so i could be mistken. there was
squirrel (chatterer?) and a blue jay and loads of other animals. that and
the polka dot door. classics.

it seems to me that there is an epidemic of marriage engagments lately. i
find the whole thing unsettling. i feel like too much of  kid to be
married. my mom was 2 years younger than i am now when she got married.
that's scary.

i had more to rant about...but...my dad just made us omlettes so...you are
all saved!

-di

"i respect those who have faith even though they are ignorant"
-hemingway