Sinister: mmm orange crush

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Fri Jan 14 00:53:57 GMT 2000

Eeek!  I have lots to say but no time.  I'll just have to wave my hands
around saying the List Crush is back for those who wish to get mucky,
and in a new and intimidating form to prevent the outrageous vote
rigging last time, as has happened before with WWW-based voting
systems.  For this reason you now have to vote via email by mailing
Miss Crush at misscrush at missprint.org, and she's very strict about who
votes and who you vote for, and how often you change your mind.  She's
also very cheeky: if two people vote for each other unbeknownst, she
mails them both and TELLS them so the path of true love can find its
way and they can get it on in their underwear under a 70s mirrored
ceiling, presumably listening to 70s Who.  Don't worry, she doesn't
tell anyone else you're a match though (phew).

Go sit on her knee and she'll tell you all about it at:

	http://www.missprint.org/sinister/crush.html

Oh and it's new, I wrote it all with my own wee handies, so if it all
falls to bits don't be surprised. :)  Be gentle with me if it breaks.
The idea is that it's so strict that it runs without human intervention
until the end of time so that I can get on with my... important...
stuff.  In practise I'll be debugging it for weeks, and end up sobbing
at the kitchen table, hugging my new green bear call Matthew I got from
Edinburgh Zoo today, and eating too much chocolate in a state of
nervous exhaustion.

Honey-on-Toast xxx