Sinister: Hukt on Fonix Werkt for Mee.

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Fri Jan 14 02:10:53 GMT 2000

Happy Snow Day, Sini-dos and Sini-dont's....

Yes, I am still cranky and we'll get to that later. It snowed last night. I'm not
sure how much we got in inches or centimetres, I can tell you that we got enough
to cover your shoes. "Shoes?" you say...Yes, when I left work yesterday I forgot
to put my hiking boots on. I must say also that my shoes are not in really good
shape right now and I need a new pair. But these ones are very comfortable and I
like them. I hate buying shoes.

Work has been somwhat stressfull lately. I sort of had to apply for my job today.
This is the job I have been doing for quite some time now. But someone came up
with the brainstorm to call it a project and I had to write a letter of interest
with my résumé. I really hate writing my résumé so I summed up my entire career
in 4 lines. Considering I have been setting type since I was 14 and I've been
involved in graphic design most of my career where I work, I think I accomplished
the ultimate in conciseness.

Tomorrow is my meeting with the new muckety-muck to discuss my "opinions and
observatons." (You may recall my anti-apathy e-mail campaign from last week) I
met him for the first time yesterday and will have some fun in my meeting
tomorrow. I am looking forward to all the excuses I will hear.

The really good part about the whole thing is that I will be in the office where
my friend works and she has offered to take me out to lunch. Since she is a
muckety-muck herself I will be able to have a nice leisurely lunch before my
meeting.  I will add, that although my friend is exceptionally attractive and she
has a really nice bum (more about bums later), I'll not have the same
difficulties as with my lunch from last week because we are just friends. Mind
you, the last two times we have gone for lunch there have been questions as to
exactly what we were up to  for being gone so long. Let 'em wonder....

A few comments on some other e-mails...

Steve Kado wrote:

> i'm only mentioning this because you seem like appropriately twee people
> and you would know these things.
>
> does anyone remember an animated tv series called 'the green forest' or
> some such? thinking about it....arg.

Yes, I know the show you are talking about, it was called "Tales from the Green
Forest". Really bad animation, kinda the teletubbies of the late seventies but
without the special effects and witty dialogue. I think it came on just before or
after that all time classic, Hammy Hamster (or whatever the show was called) .
I'm surprised that non of them ever won any Emmys. Such good acting.

I hope you realise, Steve, my mission in life now is to somehow seek revenge on
you. Finally, sometime in 1986, I was able to get that stupid theme song out of
my head once and for all. You have brought it back. Thanks a hell of a lot. I am
now whistling the tune from Hogan's Heroes. Do you hear it? Good, I hope it gets
stuck in your head for a few days and your sleep gets interupted by nightmares of
being stuck in a room with Richard Dawson telling you, "Survey Says!"

Arantxa Sanz wrote:

> Isobel's bum : It is not small, that's all I am going to say.

I like big bums. I like Isobel's bum. That's all I am going to say.

Elizabeth Daplyn wrote:

>   Does anyone else have a problem with attracting nutters?

Oh yes. This much I can assure you, if a woman is a nutter, I have dated her, am
dating her, or I am about to date her. But it's not only nutty women. I also get
accosted by the men. A few years ago, this total loonie used to come and bother
me at lunch almost every day. He was about 65 years old or so, always dressed in
clothing left that was most likely older than I, based upon the style, the fabric
was so synthetic that it would probably see Y3K. He was short and thin, but kinda
wiry and every day he would come by and call me names or try to pick a fight with
me. I ignored him, but he kept coming back. He was also quite loud so it always
looked as though I was accosting him. This kind of stuff happens to me all the
time and no matter how much I avoid these types of people they seem to still
manage to find me.

Here's one that got me wondering. Occasionally I get submissions sent directly to
me for the e-zine. Since I'm only the pictures guy and I do a lot of the
background administrative stuff, people still send me stuff. Now the zine is
gothic-erotic. It is totally warped and I don't read anything on there. Not even
when I do the page set-up (old typographers trick where you can get away without
reading some of the crap you set). I like doing the graphics because I get to do
it in black and white a lot and I enjoy working in B&W...but that's all something
else. Funny thing though, I am the least gothic person on the planet. The only
black clothing I own is one tee-shirt from a computer supplier and my socks. B

So this guy sends me a story and I accidently read it. It is about him going nuts
in his car and driving into a crowd of ethnics. Now from what I gather, the story
is neither gothic nor erotic. I sent it to the oher people. I'm still wondering
about this one.

And in case you didn't notice, the B&S content was the bit about Isobel's bum.
Okay, so there was absolutely no reason for me to say this, you are right. I just
wanted to say Isobel's bum again. There, I said it again, and I will do it again,
Isobel's bum.

Alexander

Damn, my connection sucks tonight so I can't even go look at naked pictures on
the net...I wonder if The Major left Toy Story here....that mom has a cute bum
too.