Sinister: An appariton quick from inside the crypt

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jan 14 10:05:48 GMT 2000

Well, if the embarrassingly poorly stocked HMV at Bond Street can have a
ready supply of all B&S's singles, I'm sure a box set isn't exactly
essential. But the picture of that lady making the traditional W sign with
her hand is a good one --yet another example of B&S's charming way of being
wude and then metaphorically running away. I'm not quite sure why I said
that, but it's a motif I've noticed a few times - The Boy with the Arab
Strap - ooh, naughty! - the little boy on the badge and his two-fingered
salute - playing South Park music before coming on stage at the Supper Club
- that sort of thing. Aren't they cheeky scamps? Having said all that, it
just makes me love them more. Stuart Murdoch is the dogs, he really is.
We're very lucky.

Unsurprisingly, it was Another Storming Post from Ailsa that inspired this
little note (I was thinking I'd accidentally subbed to david-moore-digest
for a while). She also mentioned Johnny Depp - my mum had a starry look in
her eyes the other night, and when I asked her why it turned out she'd just
met Mr Depp, and found him rather beautiful. I must admit that if I played
for the other side (which I *don't*, by the way, certain people out there
who suspect otherwise), he'd probably make my heart flutter somewhat.

I checked out that Onion best albums of 99 thing - who on earth are The
Roots? Are they any good? Is there something we should know?

Liz Daplyn wrote again, which is another Very Good Thing (/me realises how
arselicky he's being, but frankly these people deserve all the bigging up
they get, so ner), even if her writing style makes you feel slightly seasick
as she jumps from metaphor to rhyming slang to iambic pentameter to French,
for god's sake (I've just noticed Archel dropping in the odd bit of French
too - see what a university education does for you, kids!)! I think I may
have to stop her and Enthusiastic Pamela Hutchinson from entering my quizzes
in the future - I'm no doubt contributing to a sordid slide into alcoholism,
prostitution and lonely death.

Beck bores me. Twerp.

Thanks to all you funkateers who came to Tigermilking(tm)- it seemed to be
quite a success really. See you all in a month or two...

I should get my coat, really.

Mark xxx

p.s. Martin R mentioned breasts in his post. Looking forward to seeing the
picture, Martin...

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org