Sinister: nalda said

Menzies Amy ECSAMENZ at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 14 13:53:37 GMT 2000

hi,

i've been kind of absent for a while, so i don't know if this has been done
to death already..., but has any one else read nalda said, stuart davids
book? my friend got it for me as a sort of late christmas present thing, and
i've just finished it and it was nice. if any one else has read it what do
they reckon?
plus, what is with channel 5??!!! i really think it's time it gave up.

amy xxx