Sinister: Nalda Said

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Fri Jan 14 14:17:22 GMT 2000

NALDA SAID

The voice in my head reading it was Stuart David's, thats for sure. It's a
charming little book, and a natural progression from his spoken word
stories. Does that sound pretentious? I hope so; the last book review I
wrote was when I was at school and I don't think it was much better!

TRADITIONAL W

By "W", I assume we are referring to the dying Traditional Werthers Original
custom. This involves discretely passing a sticky brown sweet to a friendly
partner, exchanging winks, then giving them a damn good hand shandy in full
view of the congregation.

The custom is dying due to most of the practicers either a) going to prison
or b) receiving treatment for RSI. BUT WE AT SINISTER CAN REVIVE IT! By
posting sweets to each other, and using the remote wanking machine, we will
preserve the Traditional W well into the 21st century!

Back to lurking,

Spanners.