Sinister: top trojan tunes

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Jan 14 15:44:58 GMT 2000

Hello the masses.

I have a dream...It is that you lovely bunch make your twice a year
appearance at the next, and perhaps the best...IN-TUNE.

On January the 21st at the 13th Note Cafe, Kings Street, Glasgae, In-Tune
returns providing a fuzzy range of punk, funk, disco, trojan and 70's rock.

These fearsome genres will be offered to you by a lurking KEITH Watson, no.
48 MICK Cooke, perhaps even a healthier ALASDAIR Cooke (Mick's brother), a
surprise guest and ME.
Hope that you can make it, it'll be cheap, both entry and booze and women.

It'd be good to see you guys, I'm off to the depths of sheffield in a couple
of weeks so need to have things to be homesick about.

see yous later folks,

take care,

Claire**