Sinister: I'm the baddest natural predator you ever saw!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 14 16:33:28 GMT 2000

Hello Wankers,

The Traditional W is obviously HAVING A WANK. Get over it. And I'm sick of so
much cute and cuddliness! As a result of which, I've decided to do my own
personal Pinochet and destroy everything in a load of purges (like GODZILLA but
with military uniforms) and then give everyone something to moan about so you
can be BAD TEMPERED like me. Grr, arrg.*

Hey Steve, I wasn't always picked last in PE. Thats because I was either
skiving off, or me and my mates had just ignored the pickings and joined our
own team anyway. I was GRATE at PE according to my PE teacher. She must have
been on LSD. Perhaps that would be fun, no?

Newness in music? Don't be so ACADEMIC for gods sake, how can music be talked
about as new when with each leaden sentence you're making it seem more like a
hallowed piece of poncing by Yeats! Don't try and define what NEW is in regards
to music - music right, it COULD be the place for sharp definitions. For what
is right and what is wrong, what makes money and what doesn't, but its not!
Music deals in UNSPECIFICS for the majority and its those shades of grey, heck,
pink orange green blue yah de yah that make it so Fantastic.

That never stops me from trying to deal in specifics though. I'm just so
post-modern, and paradoxical, and poetic! Speaking of which, I'll get round to
the poetry parrot....later. I had this poem by John Clare which I liked.
Unfortunately the poem was not commited to memory and I left it back at home.
It is a good pome though. Even though he has a GURLS last name. Ha!

What I'm against is turning Music into Poetry, and the resultant fawning and
'intellectual debate' that results as which. Of course I like intelligence and
wit and STUFF in my P!O!P!, but too often people turn it inverse. IE,
intelligence becomes 'intelligence' and 'wit' and thus, BOLLOCKS. The Beauty of
Pop is in its paradoxes.

Don't discuss, else we'll turn into a GCSE 'Popular Music Studies' exam, NEAB
Syllabus. And its too SPECIAL for that to happen.

Sod off I'm ill, wankers,
Love you anyway
Sarah
xo

* That really DOES lose its emphasis when you know its the name of kittens..