Sinister: Not last but maybe least

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 14 19:01:00 GMT 2000

About Steve's affair with to be or not to be picked at sports, the only
one I was respectably good at it was basketball,which it seemed painfully
boring,but here you go, a pretty good defensive pivot I made,in spite of
my not astoundingly big size.

But,hey,I shared the same problem that GlamPam exposed: my behaviour
during the games was quite distant from the one expected from a lady.In my
case,it was not about swearing, I went for the real thing: even
biting,yes.That's how twee one is.I spent for time expulsed than
playing...

On Melody Maker's taste, someone told me some time ago it had become quite
close to Smash Hits.Whatever should I add to this?All this Spanish
child-pop band-members were in Benicassim 1996 wearing Bis T-shirts and
as some Spanish proverb says ,if I am able to translate it properly,'from
those storms, we got all this mud'.Muddy,that's what they are.

I am going to be shown the red card if I continue down that lane,so I will
stop here.Have a good and drunk Friday night out

A.