Sinister: dancing wanker

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Jan 14 19:26:52 GMT 2000

I was last to be picked at games when I was little because I was a very, uh,
large child and asthmatic (though they thought I was just fat and outta
shape.) Then I solved that problem, in Grade 10 I took dance instead. A now
6' 125lb Angel became graceful. I think I cleared up the debate of whether
or not I was gay right then and there...heehee. I did my exam to Depeche
Mode, I was sooooooooo gay.
My boss officially had LL Painter Jane banned from my warehouse. Ooops. And
my trashcan sinatras album finally bit the big one. They let me play
labradford and godspeed you black emperor cuz they just don't understand it
at all...
Big hugs out to all the flu sufferers...I think I may have missed out on it,
but I called my Gran in Manningtree to make sure she's okay. It's so cute,
she hears a male Canadian accent and automatically she thinks I'm my dad. So
cute.
I had a letter to the editor printed in Xtra this week. I sound like a real
bitch, I'm happy. It was a comment about homos embracing religion...I think
I made a few people angry.
I was going to get in on the whole originality/significance of pop but I
only have an English degree so I'm not very academic...  :)
the angel blackwell...
"daddy says I french kiss the best..."