Sinister: make a new cult every day

Owen Lowery ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 14 20:19:53 GMT 2000

'allo chums

In a bid to look not too twee I would like to point out that I didn't
get picked last for games at school...In fact I was always first picked
for cricket (hmm what was I saying about not being too twee) and picked
quickly for football (mainly cos I was a goalkeeper and nobody else
wanted to go in goal). This of course means that I am now viewed as
sporty by some people especially now that I have to take care of my
fingers when goalkeeping so that I don't break them before the uni
cricket teams tour (I didn't know they played much cricket in Barcalona
but that's where we're going) as they are needed if you're a spin bowler
(the tweeest of all jobs in cricket). by the way is tweeest the correct
spelling or tweest?

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Rob was damn right...Peter
Reid is God.

I had a nutter talk to me on the bus today, she said I looked like I was
in a boy band, I think she meant it as a compliment but who knows.
Actually I was once mistaken for a member of Boyzone (not sure which
one) by a girl at her 6th birthday party, I had to explain to her nicely
that I wasn't which was quite difficult as I was being put off by the
girls mum who fell off her chair laughing. I also got told that I looked
like Hugh Grant the other month (It was my mother who laughed at that
one). It's very strange people saying that I look like good looking
people, and it's a few years since anyone told me I looked like Rodney
Trotter or Albert Steptoe. It freaks me out though, I'm not used to
being considered as anything other than bloody ugly, it's hard to adjust
to just being 'a bit funny looking'

I've taken up far too much of your time and not mentioned B&S once (oh
look I just mentioned tham thats good)

I'm going back home untill February tomorrow so goodbye till then
and a special goodbye to whoever gave me the listcrush vote.

love and hugs
      owen

with that the narrow wizard buggered off.