Sinister: it is a novel but its my turn

Colleen Laden Colleen at xxx.com
Sat Jan 15 03:07:18 GMT 2000

hi everyone, happy new years and things.

i am really tired i got drunk at work today and it wore off. im not supposed
to get drunk at work anymore, they said the next time i did it i was fired,
but the hotel across from where i work has a real cool bartender who gives
me all the free drinks i want so i cant help it.

ugh i had a lousy new year. that holiday isnt made for me. we left on the
30th at 5am , hopped on the N-Judah(fake ass subway) which took us to the
bus which took us to the train which took us to Las Vegas . I dont like Las
Vegas and i got real drunk and decided i didnt want to be there anymore so i
went to the bus station at 5am to catch a bus home.
i was still wearing my Las Vegas mini-skirt attire from the night before and
all the retarded hotel door people kept bothering me so i changed in the
elevator. i must have really been in the bus mood cause i threw on my B&S
bus "logo" t-shirt.(people must have thought i was like a bus riding jerk,
like obsessive)

since i hadn't slept in 24 hours and i was drunk i passed out in the bus
station. i got hungry on the bus and in my backpack i found one of those
shake protien drinks and i tried to drink it BUT i fell asleep mid-swig  and
ended up pouring the piece of shit all over my lap...then when i got up and
sat back down, i sat in it ( did i mention it was chocolate?) so now it
looks like i passed out and crapped on myself.

for the next 10 hours( it took 15 on the bus) i sat there trying to figure
out which smell matched which person. I also realized i left the keys to my
house in the hotel in Las Vegas...oh but it gets wetter(better+worse). So i
get home, cant get into my fricken apartment so i go to the Liquor store to
ask the guy if i can borrow a chair to hoist up the dam fire escape and
break in the window, i call a guy friend to do the deed cause i am too
tired, guy comes over climbs up the escape and WHAT DO YA KNOW he climbs up
and goes into the WRONG apartment, eventually though i did get in, i got my
keys back 2 days later and i managed to party with friends til 6am.

oh! i met a guy though, an older guy, i think an antique or something and he
is taking me to london and ireland in february! first class and everything!
so (with my luck)  if you see a plane crash on the news mid-february , it
was most likely mine :)

at least i still have an ass

colleen

www.firetalk.com